Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Salsa Pizza with Cheese Crust stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup mild salsa-flavor or jalapeño-flavor process cheese spread
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey jack cheese
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease large cookie sheet.
Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in salsa; remove from heat.
Stir Bisquick, cheese spread and hot water until soft dough forms. Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick; roll in Bisquick to coat. Shape into ball; knead 5 times. Roll into 14-inch circle; place on cookie sheet. Spread beef mixture over crust to within 2 inches of edge. Sprinkle with onions. Fold edge over beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Pizza Tags:monterey jack green onion bisquick onion salsa beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)