Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Big Pizza Bread Spread stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
3 quarts pizza blend cheese (4 pounds)
- 1 3/4 cans tomato paste (15 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced (6 1/2 ounces)
- 2 2/3 cups fresh green onions with tops, finely chopped
- 100 slices French bread, sliced 1/2-inch thick
Combine cheese, tomato paste, salad oil, olives and onions. Blend well. Spread about 2 tablespoons mixture on each slice of bread. Place on ungreased pans. Bake 10 minutes at 400 degrees F or until cheese is melted.
Yields 100 servings.
NOTE: 50 sandwich buns, cut in half, may be substituted for French bread.
Pizza Tags:french bread green onion olive oil salad oil olives tomato onion
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)