Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Cacciatore French Bread Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
6 (7-inch) French rolls or 1 long loaf French bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast meat, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (1 small) sliced onion
- 1 cup (1 small) sliced bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup CONTADINA Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 cup (2.8 ounce can) sliced ripe olives
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Slice bread in half lengthwise. Place cut-side up on baking sheet. Bake in preheated 425 degree F oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion, bell pepper and salt; cook, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Spread pizza sauce over cut surface of bread; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with basil, olives and cheese.
Bake in 425 degree F oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Pizza Tags:french bread pizza sauce olive oil chicken olives pepper basil onion
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)