Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Veggie Sausage Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
8 (1-inch thick) French bread slices
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 medium size green bell pepper, sliced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup low fat tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package meatless breakfast patties, thawed and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Bake bread slices on a baking sheet at 425 degrees for 5 minutes. Set aside.
Sauté sliced onion and bell pepper in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium high heat for five minutes.
Spread pasta sauce evenly on one side of each bread slice. Top evenly with mozzarella cheese, onion mixture, crumbled patties and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Pizza Tags:french bread parmesan pepper tomato basil onion
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)