Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Crockpot Pizza 4 stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
8 ounces extra lean ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup (one 2.5 ounce jar) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 3/4 cups (one 15-ounce can) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pourable Splenda
- 3 cups cooked noodles, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
In a large skillet, sprayed with olive oil-flavored cooking spray, brown meat, onion and green pepper.
Stir in mushrooms, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and Splenda.
Pour mixture into a crock pot sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray. Spread noodles over meat mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Layer Cheddar and mozzarella cheeses evenly over the top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. Mix well before serving.
Serves 6 (1 cup per serving).
305 calories, 9 gm fat, 21 gm protein, 35 gm carbohydrates, 866 mg Sodium, 209 gm Calcium, 4 gm Fiber
6 WW points
Pizza Tags:green pepper onion tomato butter pepper turkey noodles cheddar splenda parmesan mushrooms olive oil beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)