Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Pizza Spaghetti stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni or 3/4 pound ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (optional)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
Cook spaghetti as directions on package; drain well and put back into pan.
In a separate bowl, beat milk and egg together and mix into spaghetti. Add seasoned salt and garlic salt. Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Spread spaghetti sauce over top of spaghetti; stir to mix. Sprinkle 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese over sauce/spaghetti mixture. Add pepperoni or ground beef or Italian sausage, mushrooms, green bell pepper and onion to top of spaghetti mixture; sprinkle remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese over top of casserole and bake, uncovered, at 300 degrees F for 1 hour.
Serves 6 to 8.
Pizza Tags:spaghetti sauce beef onion pepper garlic sausage spaghetti mushrooms pepperoni milk
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)