Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
A tasty pizza bake recipe which does not require a pizza crust.
Pan bake - no flour Beefy Potato Hash browns Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
- 5 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce size) cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounce size) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 can (15 ounce size) pizza sauce
- 4 cups shredded Italian-blend cheese, divided
In a bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, egg, salt and pepper. Spread mixture into a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
Bake at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and mushrooms over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce; keep warm.
Sprinkle half the cheese over hot crust. Spread meat mixture over the top; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Pizza Tags:pizza sauce hash brown mushrooms potatoes cheddar pepper onion beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)