Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Here's a well used, universal appeal potato pizza which does not require any dough.
Pan Bake - no flour Potato Pepperoni Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:25 Minutes
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 10-15 slices pepperoni
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
Put aluminum foil in greased pan and drizzle.
Bake potato slices in pan at 425F for about 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven.
Add the sauce, and top with green peppers, onion, mushrooms, and pepperoni. Top with mozzarella cheese.
Return pan to the oven, and continue baking for 10 minutes.
Pizza Tags:green pepper pizza sauce pepperoni mushrooms potatoes pepper onion
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)