Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Here's an extremely easy pizza recipe with does not require a pizza dough. Enjoy!
Pan bake - no flour The Works Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef or sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 chopped bell pepper, if desired
- 1 (15.5 oz) jar pizza sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/4 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- pepperoni slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Brown beef, onions and peppers and mix in other ingredients. Line 9x13 pan with pepperoni slices. Pour mixture on top. Sprinkle on cheese.
For Topping: Mix and pour on top of meat, sauce and cheese mixture and bake for 20 minutes. Other pizza ingredients may be added to above mixture.
Pizza Tags:pizza sauce beef eggs flour onion pepper garlic sausage oregano parmesan pepperoni milk
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)