Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Apple Cheddar Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
Pastry for a single-crust pie
- 4 large baking apples, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar, mozzarella or Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons cold butter or margarine
Roll pastry to fit a greased 12-inch pizza pan or baking stone. Flute edges. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Arrange apples in a single layer in a circular pattern to completely cover pastry. Sprinkle with cheese.
Combine brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle over cheese. Cut butter into small pieces and dot top of pizza. Bake for 20 minutes or until apples are tender. Cut into wedges; serve warm.
Yields 12 servings.
Pizza Tags:swiss cheese brown sugar cinnamon cheddar walnuts butter nutmeg apples nuts
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)