Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Brownie Banana Split Pizza stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
1 (12.9 or 15 ounce) box brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh or bottled from concentrate)
- Sliced bananas and strawberries
- Pecan or walnut halves
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie mix as package directs. On a greased pizza pan, baking stone or baking sheet, press batter into 12-inch circle. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Cool.
Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in pineapple or orange juice concentrate and vanilla. Chill this mixture thoroughly.
Spoon the cream cheese filling over brownie crust. Dip banana slices in fresh lemon juice or bottled lemon juice concentrate. Drain slices then arrange them over top of the pizza. Arrange strawberries and nuts over the top.
In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with margarine, drizzle over top. Chill until set, about 1 hour. Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 1 (12-inch) pie.
Pizza Tags:strawberries nuts cream lemon butter banana bananas vanilla brownie pineapple chocolate cream cheese milk
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)