Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Fruit and Yogurt Pizza stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened*
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oatmeal, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat fruit-flavored yogurt (any flavor)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups assorted fresh fruit (raspberries, blackberries,
strawberries, bananas, pineapple, kiwifruit, etc.)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In large mixing bowl, with electric mixer, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy; add flour, nuts, oatmeal, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix well.
On lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet, press dough into a 12-inch circle, forming rim around edge. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
In small mixing bowl, with electric mixer, beat cheese until fluffy; beat in yogurt and vanilla. Spoon evenly over cooled crust.
Arrange fruit on top. Chill before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
* Use stick margarine or real butter. Do not substitute reduced-fat spreads; their higher water content often yields less-satisfactory results.
Pizza Tags:strawberries nuts flour butter pecans bananas vanilla cinnamon pineapple brown sugar raspberries cream cheese kiwi
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)