Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Here's an adventurous strawberry pizza recipe for all you cheese cake lovers.
Strawberry Pizza (medium) stats
Cook Time:60 Minutes
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups crushed fresh strawberries
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar for 2 minutes. Beat in egg and extracts. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
On a floured surface, roll dough into a 13-in. circle. Transfer to an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Spread over crust. Arrange sliced strawberries on top.
In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and crushed berries until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly. Spoon over strawberries. Refrigerate until serving.
Pizza Tags:cream cheese strawberries vanilla butter cream flour corn
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)