Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Onion Pizza Dip stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning; mix well. Spread mixture in the bottom of a medium-size casserole dish.
Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture over cream cheese. Spread pizza sauce over cheese. Top with remaining cheese, pepper and onions. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until bubbly.
Makes 12 servings.
To heat Hot Pizza Dip in the microwave, microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes; turn. Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and heated through.
Pizza Tags:cream cheese pizza sauce green onion parmesan pepper onion cream
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)