Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Pizza Pasta Salad stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 pound Rotini, Twists or Spirals, uncooked
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni (about 3/4 cup)
- 4 ounces sliced Provolone cheese (about 1 cup)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (about 1 1/2 cups), halved
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup non-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 green bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed,
sliced into rings
- 2 1/2 rounds (7-inch) pita bread
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, cut pepperoni slices into fourths and slice the Provolone cheese into matchstick-size pieces. Place in a large bowl. Add cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, Italian dressing, Italian seasoning and garlic.
When pasta is done, drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again. Add pasta to cheese mixture and mix well. Quarter the pita bread rounds and place around a large platter. Top with pasta salad and garnish with green pepper rings.
Pizza Tags:green pepper pepperoni provolone parmesan garlic pepper tomato pita
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)