Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Pizza Pork Chops stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
4 pork chops, cut 3/4-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 small onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Chop onion and sauté in butter until clear. Add stuffing mix, water and oregano to pan. Stir well. Divide mixture into 4 and shape stuffing into 4 mounds in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish. Place 1 pork chop on each mound. Pour pizza sauce over each chop.
Drain mushrooms and sprinkle over pizza sauce. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour or until chops are tender. Sprinkle cheese over each mound and remove to a serving platter.
Pizza Tags:pizza sauce mushrooms stuffing oregano butter onion
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)