Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Pizza Salad stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 pound spiral macaroni, cooked and drained
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 to 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Croutons (optional)
In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the next 7 ingredients. Mix well. Pour over salad ingredients. Toss to coat well. Chill several hours.
Top with croutons just before serving.
Makes 16 servings.
Pizza Tags:green onion pepper garlic oregano cheddar macaroni parmesan croutons pepperoni tomato
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)