Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Tossed Pizza Salad stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 (4 ounce) baked pizza crust (such as Boboli), cubed
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing, divided
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 of a 3.5 ounce package sliced pepperoni
- 1 large bunch arugula, stemmed
Toss pizza crust, tomatoes, basil and 1/4 cup dressing in a large bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
Mix in bell pepper, cheese, pepperoni and arugula. Add remaining 1/4 cup dressing; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Makes 2 servings.
Pizza Tags:pepperoni arugula pepper tomato basil
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)