Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
this pizza recipe uses only rice. No flour required.
Gluten Free Rice Crust Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup tomato sauce or pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano or basil, dried
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan or asiago cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Mix the first four ingredients thoroughly. Spread evenly on the
bottom of a 12-inch pizza pan or pie pan. Bake 15 minutes or until surface is lightly brown.
Saute onion and garlic in the olive oil. Spread over the crust. Spread on the pizza sauce; add dry
herbs if the sauce is bland. Sprinkle on the two kinds of cheese. Return to the oven and bake for 8-
10 minutes until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese is melted.
Pizza Tags:asiago cheese onion basil tomato butter garlic oregano parmesan olive oil pizza sauce rice
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)