Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Pita Pizzas With Spinach Recipe stats
Cook Time:10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 8 Baked Individual Pizza Crusts or Pita breads
- 8 large Spinach leaves, trimmed
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Nonfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 small Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 5 Black olives, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Spray 1/2 tablespoon of the pesto on each of the pizza crusts/pita breads. Lay a spinach leaf on top and cover with 1 tablespoon of the pizza sauce. Over the sauce, scatter 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese, then equal amounts of the sliced mushrooms and olives. Finish with a light sprinkling of the Parmesan cheese.
Place the pizzas on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Pizza Tags:pizza sauce mushrooms parmesan spinach olives pesto pita
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)