Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Pita Tomato and Artichoke Pizza stats
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- 2 flatbreads or Pita breads.
- 2 cups baby tomatoes
- 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups arugula or similar
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Combine tomatoes and artichokes with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and place in baking pan.
Broil, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
Preheat oven to 450F. Top each flatbread with half of tomatoes and artichokes.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
While the pizza is baking, toss the arugula with Parmesan, lemon juice, remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Cut pizza into wedges, and serve with arugula alongside.
Pizza Tags:artichoke hearts lemon tomato pepper arugula parmesan artichoke olive oil black pepper pita
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)