Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Pizza Hut Cavatini stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 ounces (1/2 stick) margarine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound assorted pasta (wheels, shells, spirals, ziti)
- 1/2 pound pepperoni. sliced thin then cut in half
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound hamburger, browned
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage, browned
- 1 (16 ounce) jar meat flavored Prego sauce
Melt margarine over medium high heat in a skillet. Add onions, peppers, and garlic powder. Sauté for about 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to box directions.
Heat sauce and combine with cooked hamburger and cooked sausage.
Use cooking spray to lightly grease a 13 x 11-inch casserole dish. Place 1/2 of the cooked pasta in the dish, followed by 1/2 the vegetables, 1/2 of the pepperoni and 1/2 sauce. Repeat another layer. Spread mozzarella cheese over top. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Pizza Tags:pepperoni Hamburger sausage garlic pepper onion ham
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)