Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Below is a tasty barbecue chicken pizza recipe. There several variants of this pizza recipe available at this site.
Barbecue Chicken Pizza 4 stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken, barbecue sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro. Bring to a boil.
Spread chicken mixture evenly over pizza crust, and top with cheese and onions. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Pizza Tags:barbecue sauce gouda cheese brown sugar cilantro barbecue chicken onion honey
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)