Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Below is a tasty barbecue chicken pizza recipe. There several variants of this pizza recipe available at this site.
Barbecue Chicken Pizza 5 stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 3/4 cup tomato chutney
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup diced plum tomato
- 3/4 cup shredded extra-sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Place crust on a baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 3 minutes. Remove from oven; spread chutney over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Top chutney with chicken. Sprinkle diced tomato, cheese, and green onions evenly over chicken.
Bake at 450 degrees for 9 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut pizza into wedges.
Pizza Tags:green onion cheddar chicken tomato onion
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)