Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Bell Pepper, Red Onion, And Goat Cheese Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
- 1 (10-ounce size) fully baked thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups (packed) baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cup thickly sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup drained roasted red peppers from jar, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup paper-thin red onion slices
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (5-ounce size) soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled (or mozzarella, fontina,
Preheat oven to 425F.
Place pizza crust on large baking sheet. Mix olive oil and minced garlic in small bowl. Using pastry brush, brush 2 tablespoons garlic oil evenly over crust. Top with spinach leaves, then sprinkle with sliced mushrooms, roasted red peppers, red onion slices, fresh basil, and crumbled goat cheese. Drizzle pizza evenly with remaining garlic oil.
Bake pizza until crust is crisp and cheese begins to brown, about 18 minutes. Transfer pizza to board. Cut into wedges and serve warm.
Pizza Tags:goat cheese basil pepper garlic spinach fontina mushrooms olive oil red pepper gorgonzola onion
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)