Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Mexicalian Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
- 1 box single cheese pizza mix
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons chili seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
- 8 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound browned ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe olives
Prepare dough as directed on box; add 2 ounces of green chilies to dough.
Mix together refried beans, chili seasoning, Tabasco and remaining chilies.
Spread evenly over dough. Add sauce, grated cheese from box and grated Cheddar cheese. Top with browned ground beef, chopped onion, green pepper strips, tomato pieces and olives. Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
Pizza Tags:green pepper beans onion tomato pepper olives chilies cheddar tabasco beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)