Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
This Onion and Pear Pizza is tasty and very easy to make. This recipe is also good served cold.
Caramelized Onion and Pear Pizza stats
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- 1 (10-ounce) prebaked thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 cups sliced onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced pear fruits
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) preshredded pizza-blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 425F. Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion. saute 15 minutes. Place crust on baking sheet. Spread onion over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Top with pear, cheeses, nuts, and salt. Bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
Pizza Tags:gorgonzola walnuts butter onion nuts pear
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)