Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Caramelized Pear, Blue Cheese and Bacon Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium pears, cored, each cut into 12 lengthwise slices
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 individual pizza crusts (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup bacon bits (real)
Melt butter in medium skillet on medium heat. Add pears; sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is melted and pears are evenly coated, stirring occasionally.
Remove skillet from heat; set aside.
Spread each pizza crust with 2 Tbsp. alfredo sauce; top each with layers of 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese, 3 Tbsp. of the blue cheese, 3 Tbsp. of the bacon and 6 pear slices. Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 425 F for 6 to 8 minutes or until topping is golden and bubbly.
Pizza Tags:alfredo sauce blue cheese brown sugar butter bacon pear
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)