Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Cheese Lovers Pizza Squares Recipe stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces pepperoni, diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Press pizza dough into a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan. Bake for 12 minutes then remove from oven and spread Ricotta cheese over crust. Top with Mozzarella, pepperoni, tomatoes, pepper and oregano.
Return to oven and bake for 6 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley, cut into squares and serve.
Pizza Tags:pepperoni parsley ricotta oregano pepper tomato
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)