Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Cheesy BLT Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- 1 (10 oz. size) thin pre-baked pizza shell
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 1 cup finely shredded Co-Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 7 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, chopped
- olives, sliced (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pizza shell on baking sheet. Heat in oven 5 minutes or until slightly crisp. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and pepper. Spread on pizza shell to within 1/2 inch of edge. Sprinkle with lettuce, Co-Jack cheese, tomato and bacon. Top with sliced olives if desired.
Cut pizza into wedges and serve.
Pizza Tags:cream cheese lettuce olives pepper tomato bacon cream
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)