Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Cheesy BLT Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 (10 ounce) thin pre-baked pizza shell
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups leaf lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) co-jack cheese, finely shredded
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 7 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, chopped
- Green or black olives, sliced (optional)
Place pizza shell on baking sheet. Heat in a 400 degree F oven for 5 minutes or until slightly crisp.
Remove pizza shell from oven and let cool slightly.
Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and pepper. Spread on pizza shell to within 1/2-inch of edge. Sprinkle with lettuce, co-Jack cheese, tomato and bacon. Top with sliced olives, if desired. Cut pizza into 12 wedges and serve.
Pizza Tags:cream cheese lettuce olives pepper tomato bacon cream
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)