Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Cheesy Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
- 1 refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 1/3 ounce shredded Fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
Heat oven to 425F degrees. Grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13 x 9-inch pan. Unroll dough and place in greased pan; press out with hands forming 1/2 inch rim. Bake at 425F degrees for 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle partially baked crust with parmesan cheese and basil. Top with provolone, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese. Drizzle spaghetti sauce over the cheese.
Bake at 425F degrees for 12 to 18 minutes or until pizza crust is deep golden brown.
Pizza Tags:spaghetti sauce monterey jack spaghetti provolone parmesan cheddar basil
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)