Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Chicken Lover's Pizza Casserole stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 3/4 cups Hunts Family Favorite Soup & Stew Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup (3/4 ounce) grated Kraft fat free Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (5 ounces) diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) sliced ripe olives
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/3 cup (1 1/2 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced fat Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with olive oil flavored cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Add chicken, olives, and rice. Mix well to combine. Evenly spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
Bake 20-25 minutes. Evenly sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top. Continue baking 8-10 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted. Place baking dish on a wire rack. Let set 5 minutes.
Divide into 4 servings.
HINT: 1 1/3 cups uncooked rice usually cooks to about 2 cups
Pizza Tags:olive oil parmesan chicken olives tomato rice
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)