Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Club Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:10 Minutes
- 1 prebaked thin Italian pizza crust
- 10 ounces prepared Alfredo sauce
- 10 ounces chopped frozen spinach -- thawed and drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 6 slices bacon -- cooked and crumbled
Heat oven to 450F degrees. Place pizza crust in large ungreased cookie sheet. Spread crust with Alfredo sauce.
Top with spinach, chicken, tomato and bacon. Bake at 450F degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Pizza Tags:alfredo sauce chicken spinach tomato bacon
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)