Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
A heavenly tasting sweet potato and cream cheese pizza recipe.
Cream Cheese Sweet Potato Pizza stats
Servings:1 large pizza
Cook Time:25 Minutes
- 1 premade 12”-14” pizza crust
- 4 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 medium sweet potato, any variety
- 5 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoon of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
Place pizza crust on baking sheet and drizzle with approximately 2 tbsp. olive oil.
Mix softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese with sour cream and spread over crust, leaving a 1/2inch space around crust edge.
Sprinkle cream cheese mixture generously with garlic salt, to taste.
Peel and thinly slice one sweet potato. Layer on top of the cream cheese mixture, covering completely.
Sprinkle chopped rosemary, thyme, and a pinch of sea salt over potatoes.
Drizzle entire pizza with remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil.
Bake at 425F for 15-25 minutes, until potatoes are tender and slightly browned.
Remove from oven and drizzle lightly with 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.
Pizza Tags:sweet potato cream garlic potatoes rosemary olive oil sour cream balsamic vinegar cream cheese thyme
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)