Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Crescent Rolls Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:25 Minutes
- 1 can (8-oz. size) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked deli roast beef
- 1 tablespoon purchased Italian salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon beef-flavor instant bouillon
Heat oven to 375 F. Unroll dough in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides. Firmly press perforations to seal.
Wrap beef tightly in foil. Place crescent dough and beef in oven.
Bake at 375 F. for 10 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
Arrange warm beef over partially baked crust. Brush with salad dressing.
Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven; bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onions and bouillon; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Spoon cooked vegetables over melted cheese.
Pizza Tags:crescent rolls roast beef pepper onion beef
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)