Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Here's an easy recipe for a tasty and healthy greek pizza.
Easy Greek Style Pizza stats
Cook Time:10 Minutes
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted yellow bell peppers
- 2 1/2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1 1/4 cups baby spinach leaves
Heat oven to 450F. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet. Spread pizza or spaghetti sauce over crust; top with roasted yellow peppers, crumbled goat cheese, and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Sprinkle spinach leaves evenly over the top of the hot pizza and cut into 8 equal slices.
Pizza Tags:spaghetti sauce black pepper goat cheese spaghetti spinach pepper
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)