Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
French Fry Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1 pound (about 5 cups) frozen French-fried shoestring potatoes
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 12-inch round pizza pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Arrange frozen potatoes evenly in one layer in pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven and cover potatoes with sauce. Sprinkle with oregano. Arrange pepper strips on sauce; sprinkle with onions and top with cheeses. Bake about 15 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Makes 2 servings.
Pizza Tags:spaghetti sauce pizza sauce green onion parmesan potatoes oregano pepper onion
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)