Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
French Pizza stats
Cook Time:30 Minutes
3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 2 large red onions, sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, skinned and seeded
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black peppercorn
- 1 (13-inch) uncooked dough crust
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 (2 ounce) can flat anchovy filets
Sauté garlic and onion in oil until onion is transparent and set aside.
Cut tomatoes into chunks and combine with olives, parsley, basil and peppercorn and set aside.
Top dough crust with onions, tomato mixture, and goat cheese. Drain anchovies (reserving oil) and add to pizza. Drizzle with anchovy oil. Bake in preheated 500 degree F oven on pizza stone for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.
Pizza Tags:black pepper onion basil tomato garlic olives parsley anchovies olive oil peppercorn goat cheese corn
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)