Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Ginger Chicken Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
2 tablespoons minced or pressed garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped scallions, including tops
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups shredded boned, skinned cooked chicken
- 3 firm-ripe Roma tomatoes
- 1 (12-inch) baked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, stir garlic, ginger, scallions and oil just until onions are limp, about 5 minutes.
In a bowl, mix soy sauce with chicken. Rinse and core tomatoes; cut crosswise into 1/8- to 1/4-inch thick slices.
Place pizza crust in a 12-inch pizza pan or on a 14 x 17-inch baking sheet. Spread crust evenly with sauce, then scatter chicken mixture and onion mixture over sauce. Sprinkle pizza with cheese, and arrange tomato slices evenly over the surface.
Bake in a 350 degree F oven until cheese is melted and pizza is hot in center, 12 to 15 minutes.
Cut into wedges to serve.
Pizza Tags:olive oil scallions soy sauce marinara chicken garlic tomato onion
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)