Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Golden Gate Pizza Recipe stats
Servings:1 large pizza
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- 1 (12- to 14-inch size) pizza crust
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella (water packed), 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 cup Italian salami, thinly sliced into rounds or strips
- 1 cup pepperoni, thinly sliced into rounds or strips
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Spread the pizza sauce on partially baked crust. Sprinkle Cheddar evenly over the sauce. Arrange salami, sausage and pepperoni evenly over Cheddar. Top pizza with mozzarella slices.
Bake about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the crust is crisp and golden.
Pizza Tags:pizza sauce pepperoni cheddar sausage pepper salami
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)