Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
This is a greek style pizza which is just as tasty cold as it is hot.
Greek Style Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
- 1 pizza crust (such as Boboli- cheese flavored crust)
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (6-ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe black olives, drained
Preheat oven to 425F. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add spinach; saute 3 minutes or until lightly wilted. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
Spread sauce over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border; top with baby spinach, feta cheese, pepper, and olives.
Bake at 425F for 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Pizza Tags:olive oil spinach olives pepper tomato feta
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)