Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Hot and Sweet Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:10 Minutes
- 1 (10-ounce size) round pre-baked thin crust Italian bread shell
- 1 can (8-ounce size) pizza sauce
- 1 can (8-ounce size) can pineapple tidbits in juice, well-drained
- 1 package (6-ounce size) Canadian bacon slices, quartered
- 2 tablespoons seeded jalapeņo chiles (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 400°F. Place bread shell on large ungreased baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce evenly over shell; top with all remaining ingredients.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and ingredients are heated through.
To serve, cut into wedges.
Pizza Tags:pizza sauce pineapple cheddar bacon
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)