Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Italian bread shells Lantern Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- 4 (6-inch) Italian bread shells
- 2/3 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) pepperoni slices
- 4 slices (1 ounce each) American cheese, cut into triangles
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 375F. Place bread shells on ungreased baking sheet.
Spread pizza sauce evenly on bread shells; top evenly with pepperoni slices.
Place cheese triangles on pizza sauce to make jack-o'-lantern faces. Add broccoli florets for eyes and tomatoes, halved, for noses.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Pizza Tags:spaghetti sauce pizza sauce pepperoni broccoli pepper tomato
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)