Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Meatballs Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust (such as boboli)
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion diced
- 10-15 fully cooked meatballs (cut in halves)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Place the crust on a pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce on crust.
Add the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and onion.
Arrange the meatball halves over top; sprinkle with cheeses.
Bake at 350° for 12-17 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Pizza Tags:pizza sauce meatball parmesan cheddar garlic onion
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)