Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Mexican Chicken Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning (DO NOT use if using pre-seasoned chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups thick-n-chunky style salsa
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Velveeta cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Unroll dough, place on pizza or baking pan, pressing dough until thin crust is formed to edge of pan. Bake crust for 8 minutes or until crust BEGINS to brown.
Brown chicken, mix in taco seasoning.
Spread salsa on crust, followed by chicken and cheeses.
Return to oven, bake additional 7-12 minutes, or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Pizza Tags:monterey jack chicken salsa
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)