Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Mexican Salmon Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:10 Minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 small baked pizza crusts (about 7 inches in diameter. can be purchased.)
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa or picante sauce
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed tostadas
- 1/2 cup cooked, flaked salmon
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican seasoned cheese** or Monterey Jack cheese
A packaged combination of Cheddar, Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses with Mexican seasonings.
Heat oven to 450°F. Spray top surface of each pizza crust with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet. Spread half of salsa on each crust. Top each crust with crushed tostadas, salmon, onions and cheese. Bake until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
Pizza Tags:monterey jack cheddar salmon onion salsa
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)