Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Mexican Stuffed Pizza Recipe stats
Cook Time:35 Minutes
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili with beans
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies
- 2 packages (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups toppings (shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced
- ripe olives, chopped onions, guacamole, sour cream
- and shredded cheddar cheese)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine chili and green chilies in medium bowl. Slightly overlap crescent dough triangles around edge of 10-to 12-inch-round pizza pan, positioning top half of each triangle so that it is hanging over the edge of the pan.
Spoon chili mixture in center of each crescent roll triangle; bring top half of each triangle over chili and tuck under pointed end. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 350F or until golden brown. Top immediately with toppings.
Pizza Tags:sour cream lettuce cheddar chilies olives tomato onion beans
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)