Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Muffaletta Pizza stats
Cook Time:20 Minutes
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1/4 cup chopped cocktail onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 ounces thin-sliced deli ham/salami, diced
- 8 ounces shredded provolone cheese
- 1 (13-inch) uncooked dough crust
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Mix first 7 ingredients for marinated olive salad and chill overnight.
Combine olive salad, ham, and cheese. Top dough crust with 1/2 of mixture. Drizzle with oil. Bake in preheated 500 degree F oven on pizza stone for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2 or 3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.
Pizza Tags:olive oil provolone olives garlic pepper salami celery onion ham
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)