Pizza Recipe 101 - Homemade pizza recipes
Muffuletta Pizza stats
Cook Time:15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped pimento−stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1/4 cup chopped cocktail onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 oz. thin−sliced deli ham/salami, diced
- 8 oz. shredded provolone cheese
- 2 12" uncooked dough crusts
- extra virgin olive oil
Mix first 7 ingredients for marinated olive salad and chill overnight.
Combine olive salad, ham, and cheese. Top one dough crust with 1/2 of mixture. Drizzle with oil. Bake in preheated 500° F oven for 8−10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2−3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving. Repeat with other dough crust.
Pizza Tags:olive oil provolone olives garlic pepper salami celery onion ham
Other pizza recipes in this category
Pizza Recipes Mobile - Home Page
Main Site (Non Mobile)